Rihanna Calls Brown Plea “Fair & Just Resolution”
“Rihanna was told about the plea deal at 12noon and had no objection. Rihanna believes that this is a fair and just resolution of this case. She would like to thank from the bottom of her heart the district attorney’s office and LAPD that showed her only courtesy and compassion….Its inappropriate suffice it to say that now there is a stay away order in effect, I’m sure Chris will abide by that order.
Looks like Chris Brown won’t have to “Run It” for anybody in the bing anytime soon.
According to TMZ Chris Brown has copped a plea in his assault case and will not do jail time. He’s also been ordered to completely stay clear from Rihanna.
He’ll spend 180 days doing hard labor in Virginia, his legal residence, and will serve 5 years probation for FELONY assault (which he pled guilty to). He must also enroll in a domestic violence counseling program.
If Brown violates probation, he could get up to 4 years in prison.
Direct from the Source: The Urban Daily
- Rihanna Uncooperative, Chris Brown Thinking, “See? This Is What I’m Sayin’”
- STAR CROSSED LOVERS?: Rihanna and Chris Brown miss the Grammy’s
- Rihanna and Chris Brown Pics Shut Down Cassie
- RIHANNA/CHRIS BROWN UPDATE: Pair did NOT record duet.
- Chris Brown gets probation and community service. Are we Suprised?